Perspectives part 2 of 4

Preface and warning:

I want to make it clear in these posts, -that will soon follow suit, as this is a four part series-, that the perspective of a child and an adult greatly differs on ‘child abuse’.
I will add in some fictional essence to this post and write it in a story like manner, as to protect the privacy of the victim.
 It is my policy to not make the real case a laughing matter,so I will find the right balance between changing the story ever so slightly as to protect the victim’s privacy while making it near to the real case’s truth as much as possible.
I will share my opinion/perspective on part four where I will conclude everything.


Note on this post:

The picture shown on this post is not the madam below but it is related to the recent event in Japan where rich people are opposing to the building of a child welfare center (which is known as Jidousoudanjo and in Kanji 『児童相談所』) in Aoyama which is considered a rich neighborhood in Japan.
I will talk more about this issue on the fourth part of this series.
The madam’s opinion about Jidousoudanjo have been trending in Japan.
So I wanted to include it as an example/ representative of the rich people living in Aoyama opposing and building parties to disrupt the construction of Jidousoudanjo. 

A man living in Aoyama district opposing upon the construction of Jidousoudanjo.



Perspective from a rich madam living in a rich district in japan:

I live in a very rich and privileged neighborhood.
My neighborhood has most of the world’s famous brands and luxurious boutiques.
I feel utmost pride in my neighborhood.
But recently there are some commotion about people wanting to build some center.
Ugh.
Don’t child welfare center houses one of the most unruly, unlawful, awful despicable mongrels?!
This so called ‘child welfare center’ ‘ought to be built in poorer districts, not here.
The safety of this neighborhood will be endangered if such place is built, you know?
Also, won’t the poor children be miserable?
They will surely feel left out!
Especially, in this neighborhood when you are poor and miserable enough.
That is a cruel thing to do to these poor children, don’t you think?
So, as a rich person living in this prestigious neighborhood I shall speak on behalf of the other residents who are surely feeling the same way I do, no such center should be built!
Thank me later.



-End of perspectives part 2 of 4-

Comments

  1. If I didn't know the reality, I would probably have said that your account is exaggerated and not very believable, but people in this neighborhood actually did say such bigoted and insensitive things. The most amazing thing is that they didn't think they were saying anything wrong and they expressed themselves like this publicly.
    Cheers,
    Joseph D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment